Updated March 2023
Over the past few seasons, we've had the pleasure of importing Peltonen skis into Canada and have been pleased and surprised over and over by the consistent quality that the factory in Finland delivers. The techs on the factory floor are clearly very experienced and have been able to cater to all our requests for ski-flex profiles, ensuring that the skis we receive are well suited for the snow conditions we're targeting.
Typically, factory-selected skis are reserved for high-level racers, but Peltonen is breaking the mold by offering this service to everyone who wants a pair of exceptional skis that are tailored to their unique height, weight, skill level, and targeted snow condition. So whether you're a seasoned veteran or just starting out, you can enjoy the same level of quality and performance that the pros demand.
Below is a list of links to the ski models that we can have factory-selected for you. Why settle for off-the-shelf skis when you can experience the fit-precision and performance of a custom-picked pair from Peltonen?
- Supra X UNIVERSAL TRACK Skate Skis
- Supra X WSB WET TRACK (Red Base) Skate Skis
- Supra X HARD TRACK Skate Skis
- Supra C Skate Skis
- Supra X LW (Light Weight) Kid's Skate Skis
- Infra X UNIVERSAL/COLD TRACK Classic Wax Skis
- Infra X WSB WET TRACK (Red Base) Classic Wax Skis
- Infra X ZEROS Classic Rub Skis
- Infra C Classic Wax Skis
- Infra X LW (Light Weight) Kid's Classic Wax skis
The best way to order factory picked skis is to download the order form, fill out and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No deposit is required.