Ski*Go HF Violet Kick Wax - Ski*Go's Magic Grip for New Snow
The best grip wax ever created for new snow. Fantastic, distinctive feeling of grip throughout it's temperature range. Replaces many waxes with one single can.
- Proprietary (and very secret and probably magic) fluoro compound is what gives this wax it's standout grip and glide across it's huge temperature range.
- When testing for grip, use this wax as your benchmark to compare all others.
- In situations where the temperature is fluctuating, this wax will work.
- For older snow, use Ski*Go HF Blue, for a speedier version of this wax, get "HF Violet - No Black Additive".
- Ideal recreational and training wax because it just works, no testing required. Leave it on your skis for the next outing because it'll probably right wax again.
- In race situations, this wax often needs a green cover to speed it up especially as it gets colder and drier.
- Simplifies kick waxing. Top-notch grip in new snow below -2C.
- High-fluoro content repels dirt and water to make this grip fast and stay fast.
- Colour-coating is off - this wax is designed for what I call "blue conditions" which are perfect, silky, new snow. If I had my way I'd colour it blue.
New to Fine Snow -2.0C/-15.0C
|Ski*Go HF Kick Series||Kick Waxes for Fresh Powdery Snow (Blue Conditions) 0C to -12C||Kick Waxes for New Glazing Snow (Orange Conditions) +5C to -5C||Kick Wax Tools|