Positive grip and excellent glide in the transition range where waxing can become a nightmare. This wax has saved many a day when waxing gets tough.
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Old Snow
- Icy Snow
- Man-Made Snow
- Proprietary (and very secret and probably magic) fluoro compound is what gives this wax it's standout grip and glide.
- Is the cure for waxing woes when the snow is greasy, or starting to get sloppy.
- High-fluoro content repels dirt and water to make this grip fast and stay fast.
- All-Star Products
- Best Selling Products
- Crayon and Cork Application
- Kick Wax
- Kick Wax for Coarse, Packing Snow - Red Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Kick Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Kick Wax for Icy Snow
- Kick Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Kick Wax for New Snow
- Kick Wax for New, Glazing Snow - Orange Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Kick Wax for Old Snow
- Kick Wax for Transformed Snow
- Kick Wax for Transforming Snow
- Kick Wax with High Fluoros
- My Recommendations
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Racing Kick Waxes (High Fluoro)
- Ski*Go HF Hardwax Kick Series
- Ski*Go Kick Waxes