Quite a fantastic wax. Great as a race wax as snow temperatures approach 0C. Low-Fluoro content slows wax from icing which is common in new snow around 0C.
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- This wax packs a big punch for it's cost.
- Great feeling of grip and glide from Ski*Go's proprietary fluoro compound.
- Suitable for racing, but is priced as a training wax.
- This is probably Ski*Go's best kick wax for medium humidity around 0C.
- All-Star Products
- Best Selling Products
- Crayon and Cork Application
- Kick Wax
- Kick Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Kick Wax for New Snow
- Kick Wax for New, Glazing Snow - Orange Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Kick Wax for Transformed Snow
- Kick Wax for Transforming Snow
- Kick Wax with Low Fluoros
- Kick Wax with Silver
- My Recommendations
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Ski*Go Kick Waxes
- Sport Kick Waxes (Low Fluoro)