Perfect for Loppet racers! This easy-to-apply top performance wax comes as a handy wipe they makes getting your top coat of wax a breeze. The single-use cloth has enough GIGA SPEED Maxfluor liquid in it to cover two pairs of skis. That's four skis total. Rip open the airtight package, wipe down you ski bases, let it dry for 15min and GO! No need to brush afterwards (but a nylon polish will help) and you're off to the races with skis that will compete with the best in warm, wet, and dirty snow - conditions that are often tricky to get right.
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Old Snow
- Icy Snow
- Man-Made Snow
- Gallium's flagship product. Feel the power of gallium!
- Fantastic glide in common, yet tricky, race conditions.
- Super easy application can be done in the parking lot - wipe ski down with the cloth, let dry for 15min, brush with nylon if it's new snow, and go!
- Wide working temperature range and has tested successfully in new snow, old snow, and dirty snow.
- The easy way to gain an advantage on the competition in spring races!
- If temperatures are forecast to rise during your loppet, pack a wipe in your pocket to quickly wipe down your ski mid race when the snow starts to get wet.
- All-Star Products
- Best Selling Products
- Gallium GIGA SPEED Maxfluro Liquids
- Glide Wax
- Glide Wax for Coarse, Packing Snow - Red Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Glide Wax for Dirty Snow - Brown Conditions (All Temperatures)
- Glide Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Glide Wax for Icy Snow
- Glide Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Glide Wax for New Snow
- Glide Wax for Old Snow
- Glide Wax for Saturated, New Snow - Pink Conditions (+20C/0C)
- Glide Wax for Transformed Snow
- Glide Wax for Transforming Snow
- Glide Wax for Wet, Slushy Snow - Yellow Conditions (+20C/0C)
- Glide Wax with High Fluoros
- Liquid Gliders (aka Fluids or Gels)
- My Recommendations
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Top Performance Glide Waxes
- Wipe and Go Application