Liquid fluoro wax for very wet snow. If it's raining, if it's deep into the spring, or if the trails have turned into creeks, this is the liquid to use.
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Old Snow
- Icy Snow
- Man-Made Snow
- Developed for Sochi Olympic Games. Best for very wet and dirty snow.
- Especially fast on wet snow. Essential for spring races. Performs well until -4C and in humidity of 80% or more.
- Easily applied anywhere! No need for brushing! But you might want to bush it very lightly with nylon brush if snow falling.
- Best Selling Products
- Gallium GIGA SPEED Maxfluro Liquids
- Glide Wax
- Glide Wax for Coarse, Packing Snow - Red Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Glide Wax for Dirty Snow - Brown Conditions (All Temperatures)
- Glide Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Glide Wax for Icy Snow
- Glide Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Glide Wax for New Snow
- Glide Wax for New, Glazing Snow - Orange Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Glide Wax for Old Snow
- Glide Wax for Saturated, New Snow - Pink Conditions (+20C/0C)
- Glide Wax for Transformed Snow
- Glide Wax for Transforming Snow
- Glide Wax for Wet, Slushy Snow - Yellow Conditions (+20C/0C)
- Glide Wax with High Fluoros
- Liquid Gliders (aka Fluids or Gels)
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Simple Liquid Application
- Top Performance Glide Waxes