The world's first and only wax containing “ionized metals” including the element gallium. By mixing ionized metals, dispersion and adhesion of the metals on base is improved.
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Old Snow
- Icy Snow
- Man-Made Snow
- Best suited for spring skiing and wet conditions when the snow is thoroughly saturated.
- Ionized metals reduce friction between ski and snow and also can keep dust and dirt away from base. As a result of it, you get excellent glide factor endurance.
- METALLIC ION series is HF paraffin wax, but it is similar in gliding performance to fluoro powders.
- METALLIC ION series can be mixed with other waxes in it's series to increase gliding performance under various conditions.
- Best Selling Products
- Gallium Metallic Ion Series
- Glide Wax
- Glide Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Glide Wax for Icy Snow
- Glide Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Glide Wax for New Snow
- Glide Wax for Old Snow
- Glide Wax for Saturated, New Snow - Pink Conditions (+20C/0C)
- Glide Wax for Transformed Snow
- Glide Wax for Transforming Snow
- Glide Wax for Wet, Slushy Snow - Yellow Conditions (+20C/0C)
- Glide Wax with High Fluoros
- Glide Wax with Metallic Ions
- Ironed Paraffins Application
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Paraffin Glide Waxes
- Racing Glide Waxes (High Fluoro)