Used for base prep for brand new or freshly stoneground skis. Also use as base cleaning wax, maintenance wax, or as a wax for super wet snow.
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Old Snow
- Icy Snow
- Man-Made Snow
- Brand new or freshly stoneground skis need to be waxed several times before the bases are thoroughly saturated. This soft wax is especially good at thoroughly saturating ski base material.
- New layers of wax on top of this wax bind to the base better. Provides a deep-set anchor for other waxes.
- Can be used as a base cleaner. Iron in and scrape off while still warm. Wax should bring up a lot of dirt and old base material. Use this cleaning procedure every 100km or even more frequently if you are skiing in dirty snow.
- Periodically, iron in a layer of this wax to maintain good saturation of the ski base material even after normal use. Every 200 - 250 km or so iron in a layer of this wax normally (let it cool before scraping) to maintain good base health.
- Also can be used as a glide wax for really wet snow
- Good choice for hotboxing
- Base Preparation Waxes
- Best Selling Products
- Glide Wax
- Glide Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Glide Wax for Icy Snow
- Glide Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Glide Wax for New Snow
- Glide Wax for Old Snow
- Glide Wax for Saturated, New Snow - Pink Conditions (+20C/0C)
- Glide Wax for Transformed Snow
- Glide Wax for Transforming Snow
- Glide Wax for Wet, Slushy Snow - Yellow Conditions (+20C/0C)
- Glide Wax with Hydrocarbons
- Ironed Paraffins Application
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Paraffin Glide Waxes
- Recreational Glide Waxes (CH/Paraffin Waxes)
- Ski Base Preparation
- Ski*Go Glide Waxes
- Ski*Go XC Glide Series