Gallium KASSOH VIOLET LF Glide Wax is for unstable conditions around freezing. Consider upgrading to an HF wax is these conditions as the speed will pay off.
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Old Snow
- Icy Snow
- Man-Made Snow
- Good training of time-trial wax for around freezing.
- Generally used in lower humidity.
- Low-cost alternative to high-fluoro wax.
- Not actually designed for my classification of "violet" snow conditions. Too soft for old snow below freezing. More of a red or orange snow conditions wax.
- Best Selling Products
- Gallium KASSOH LF Series
- Glide Wax
- Glide Wax for Coarse, Packing Snow - Red Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Glide Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Glide Wax for Icy Snow
- Glide Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Glide Wax for New Snow
- Glide Wax for New, Glazing Snow - Orange Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Glide Wax for Old Snow
- Glide Wax for Transformed Snow
- Glide Wax for Transforming Snow
- Glide Wax with Low Fluoros
- Ironed Paraffins Application
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Paraffin Glide Waxes
- Sport Glide Waxes (Low Fluoro)