Dirt can be the deciding factor in what makes your skis fast or slow on the day. The graphite additive contained in this wax is a formidable weapon against dirt and dirt-buildup on your ski bases. Use this wax as a base to maintain great glide into the tail-end of your race or training session.
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Old Snow
- Icy Snow
- Man-Made Snow
- Works great in old icy snow where previous melts/freeze cycles has created a layer of dirt on top of the snow.
- Artificial snow can be dirty right out of the snow gun depending on the water source and filtration.
- Over long distances, the dirt repelling properties of graphite maintains good glide where other waxes may get bunged-up. Be aware that this base wax might not test as fast in the short-term, but will pay off in the long run.
- Used as a base wax to make the top-coats more durable and dirt-repellant. Apply top-coats of the day to increase speed.
- Base Waxes
- Best Selling Products
- Gallium Base Waxes
- Glide Wax
- Glide Wax for All Snow Types - Universal (All Temperatures)
- Glide Wax for Dirty Snow - Brown Conditions (All Temperatures)
- Glide Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Glide Wax for Icy Snow
- Glide Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Glide Wax for New Snow
- Glide Wax for Old Snow
- Glide Wax for Transformed Snow
- Glide Wax for Transforming Snow
- Glide Wax with Graphite
- Ironed Paraffins Application
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Paraffin Glide Waxes
- Sport Glide Waxes (Low Fluoro)