Ski*Go XC Graphite Glide Wax - Base Wax for All Conditions
Graphite improves durability, repels dirt, and reduces static electricity build-up. Used as a base layer with the wax of the day added on top.
- For better performance, consider upgrading to LF Graphite for more speed and durability.
- I recommend using this wax all the time as a first layer. Make sure to brush out thoroughly with a fine steel and then a horsehair or nylon brush so there is no excess left in the base.
- LF Graphite is a very hard wax that provides a first layer that helps to harden the base making waxes more durable. In many conditions, especially -8C and lower, a harder base will increase wax durability, reduce the drag coefficient on the snow and make for faster skis.
- Reduces the buildup of static electricity in cold, dry snow.
- There are some out there claiming that Graphite can slow down things when used as an under layer. This is not a fact. They are testing only after skiing a kilometer or so on the waxes rather than testing after or approaching a race distance. This is important to keep in mind.
- From the Ski*Go XC series of Hydrocarbon waxes.
- Comes in 60g or 200g.
All Snow Types
|Base Wax||Ski*Go XC Glide Series||Glide Wax Tools|