This wax should be in your kit because it can be used in so many ways. By itself in cold snow, mixed with other waxes to speed them up, or as a binder. During my race warmup I always try to have a tin of this with me in case I need to speed up my kick wax.
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Used on its own in cold, new snow, it's best to apply with an iron or heat gun for better glide and durability.
- Really great feel of release which is normal for Guru waxes. That's why it's used on the World Cup so often. Great kick of course.
- Great as a speedy cover for SkiGo HF Violet or HF Blue kick waxes. Also mix with Guru Red for better reliability in variable, cold conditions.
- Probably one of the most glide binders out there. Great as a racing binder.
- Base Binder Application
- Best Selling Products
- Crayon and Cork Application
- Guru Hardwaxes
- Guru Kick Waxes
- Kick Wax
- Kick Wax for Cold Squeaky Snow - Green Conditions (-12C/-30C)
- Kick Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Kick Wax for Fresh, Powdery Snow - Blue Conditions (0C/-12C)
- Kick Wax for New Snow
- Kick Wax for Transformed Snow
- Kick Wax for Transforming Snow
- Kick Wax with Tar
- My Recommendations
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Racing Kick Waxes (High Fluoro)