Great hardwax for fresh snow around zero and the temperature is falling. It might be a bit risky to use if it's already -2C and temps are rising.
- Use this wax as a last attempt at hard wax before switching to hairys/rub skis or klister.
- Great in fresh snow just below zero when klister is a bit too draggy - lower humidity.
- If the competition is on klister and this gets grip, prepare to glide away from the field!
- Best Selling Products
- Crayon and Cork Application
- Guru Hardwaxes
- Guru Kick Waxes
- Kick Wax
- Kick Wax for Coarse, Packing Snow - Red Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Kick Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Kick Wax for New Snow
- Kick Wax for Saturated, New Snow - Pink Conditions (+20C/0C)
- Kick Wax for Transforming Snow
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Racing Kick Waxes (High Fluoro)