This klister uses the same Ski*Go proprietary High-Fluoro compound that makes it's HF hard waxes so great. All the great things about the HF Blue and Violet hard waxes shine in this klister.
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Old Snow
- Icy Snow
- Man-Made Snow
- Used for competitions in a wide variety of snow conditions including dirty conditions.
- In the +10 to 0C temperature range, this klister works in all types of snow.
- In the 0C to -5C it is suitable for coarse snow.
- You'll be very pleased with it’s speed, kick and versatility.
- Best Selling Products
- Kick Wax
- Kick Wax for Coarse, Packing Snow - Red Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Kick Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Kick Wax for Icy Snow
- Kick Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Kick Wax for New Snow
- Kick Wax for New, Glazing Snow - Orange Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Kick Wax for Old Snow
- Kick Wax for Saturated, New Snow - Pink Conditions (+20C/0C)
- Kick Wax for Transformed Snow
- Kick Wax for Transforming Snow
- Kick Wax for Wet, Slushy Snow - Yellow Conditions (+20C/0C)
- Kick Wax with High Fluoros
- Klister Application
- My Recommendations
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Racing Kick Waxes (High Fluoro)
- Ski*Go HF Klister Series
- Ski*Go Kick Waxes