Skin skis are a great alternative to klister or messing around trying to find wax. However skin skis have some drawbacks, they can ice up or abruptly catch and stop when changing tracks.
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Old Snow
- Icy Snow
- Man-Made Snow
- Pack includes two fluorinated waxes to cover the skin section of the ski. Also includes universal liquid glide for the glide zone of the ski.
- Blue wax stick is for temperatures below zero.
- Red wax stick is for temperatures above zero.
- Simply rub stick on into the hair. Avoid lumps and be sure to completely cover the grip zone.
- Skin wax stops skins from icing and improves glide.
- Universal Liquid improves overall glide. Apply liberally, let dry for 3min, and brush with nylon brush.
- Best Selling Products
- Kick Wax
- Kick Wax for All Snow Types - Universal (All Temperatures)
- Kick Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Kick Wax for Icy Snow
- Kick Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Kick Wax for New Snow
- Kick Wax for Old Snow
- Kick Wax for Transformed Snow
- Kick Wax for Transforming Snow
- Kick Wax with Low Fluoros
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Recreational Kick Waxes
- Simple Liquid Application
- Ski*Go Kick Waxes
- Ski*Go Skin Waxes Series
- Skin Sticks Application