Quite a fantastic wax. Great as a race wax as snow temperatures approach 0C. Low-Fluoro content slows this wax from icing.
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- This wax packs a big punch for it's cost. Suitable for racing, but is priced as a training wax.
- Great feeling of grip and glide from Ski*Go's proprietary fluoro compound.
- You'll find you'll go through this wax pretty quick - it works in common conditions in most parts of the country.
- This can work in all snow types, not just new to fine snow. Be sure to test it even in older snow.
- Best Selling Products
- Crayon and Cork Application
- Kick Wax
- Kick Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Kick Wax for Fresh, Powdery Snow - Blue Conditions (0C/-12C)
- Kick Wax for New Snow
- Kick Wax for Transformed Snow
- Kick Wax for Transforming Snow
- Kick Wax with Low Fluoros
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Ski*Go Kick Waxes
- Sport Kick Waxes (Low Fluoro)