Pink Paper marks a revolution in waxing for cold conditions. Extremely fine sandpaper (3 microns) polishing and finishing the structure of the ski base.
- Pink Paper can make more of a difference in speed than top coating or applying a powder.
- Used at temperatures from 0C to -20C (the colder the better) as well as in new snow with aggressive snow crystals.
- Draw the paper back and forth along the ski base 10 to 15 times and finish by three additional strokes in the running direction.
- Pink Paper is the last step of the glide waxing of your skis.
- Think of it as a rill for cold snow!
- This starter set comes with the plastic handle and 10 sheets of pink paper.
- Paper attaches to the handle as a sticker.
- Each sheet is good for 8 to 10 pairs of skis