Gallium HYBRID VIOLET HF Glide Wax is for unstable conditions around freezing. It's big in Japan where they commonly have conditions in this temperature range!
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Old Snow
- Icy Snow
- Man-Made Snow
- Works best in granular snow around freezing.
- Works fantastic in high humidity.
- This is a race wax!
- For racing, this is used as a base wax for pure-fluoro toppers.
- Great value this year! Because of the low Yen, this wax is cheaper than the SKIGO equivalent.
- Best Selling Products
- Gallium HYBRID HF Series
- Glide Wax
- Glide Wax for Coarse, Packing Snow - Red Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Glide Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Glide Wax for Icy Snow
- Glide Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Glide Wax for New Snow
- Glide Wax for New, Glazing Snow - Orange Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Glide Wax for Old Snow
- Glide Wax for Transformed Snow
- Glide Wax for Transforming Snow
- Glide Wax with High Fluoros
- Ironed Paraffins Application
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- On Sale Now
- Paraffin Glide Waxes
- Racing Glide Waxes (High Fluoro)