One of the two specialty race service premixed glide waxes from the World Cup. This wax is geared to cover rapidly warming icy conditions.
- Violet/Yellow tends to excel in snow that is rapidly warming and softening.
- The Violet component is hard and keeps sharp icy snow at bay, while the yellow component battles humidity.
- Only comes in 200g.
- Used for racing as a base wax for additional toppers or on its own.
- Best Selling Products
- Glide Wax
- Glide Wax for Coarse, Packing Snow - Red Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Glide Wax for Icy Snow
- Glide Wax for Icy, Sugary Snow - Violet Conditions (0C/-15C)
- Glide Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Glide Wax for Old Snow
- Glide Wax for Transformed Snow
- Glide Wax for Wet, Slushy Snow - Yellow Conditions (+20C/0C)
- Glide Wax with High Fluoros
- Ironed Paraffins Application
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- On Sale Now
- Paraffin Glide Waxes
- Racing Glide Waxes (High Fluoro)
- Ski*Go Glide Waxes
- Ski*Go HF Glide Series