Roller ski pole brightly coloured to be more visible to motorists when training on busy roads. Also, THEY GLOW IN THE DARK! Dashing!
- Shafts are 50% carbon 50% fiberglass so I don't recommend these poles to anyone who does intervals or sprints on rollerskis.
- Because they're not as stiff as the Roller 100 poles, they do reduce impact on your upper-body joints on easy training days.
- Poles come with the Ski*Go Pro Carbide ferrule already attached.
- Racing strap and handle in natural cork.
- Lengths from 130 to 170 cm. in 5cm increments.