Ski*Go XC Minus Liquid glide wax is the quick and easy way to get glide and keep your ski bases healthy. Apply in the parking lot!
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Old Snow
- Icy Snow
- Man-Made Snow
- Easy Glide Minus works much better than Universal Easy glide in temperatures below 0C. This wax dries much harder and is more resistant to abrasive snow.
- Ski*go's "parking lot" glide wax takes the hassle out of waxing.
- Bottle comes with a dabber that lets you easily apply the liquid to the base of the ski in seconds. Wait 3min to dry then brush with a nylon brush.
- Stops snow from freezing to the bottom of your skis. No more "snow balls" or "snow-stilts".
- Keeps your ski bases healthy - saturates and prevents ski base oxidation.
- Don't let the bottle freeze!
- Best Selling Products
- Glide Wax
- Glide Wax for Coarse, Packing Snow - Red Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Glide Wax for Cold Squeaky Snow - Green Conditions (-12C/-30C)
- Glide Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Glide Wax for Fresh, Powdery Snow - Blue Conditions (0C/-12C)
- Glide Wax for Icy Snow
- Glide Wax for Icy, Sugary Snow - Violet Conditions (0C/-15C)
- Glide Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Glide Wax for New Snow
- Glide Wax for New, Glazing Snow - Orange Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Glide Wax for Old Snow
- Glide Wax for Transformed Snow
- Glide Wax for Transforming Snow
- Glide Wax with Hydrocarbons
- Liquid Gliders (aka Fluids or Gels)
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Recreational Glide Waxes (CH/Paraffin Waxes)
- Simple Liquid Application
- Ski*Go EasyLine Series
- Ski*Go Glide Waxes