Have you ever wished for klister that wasn't a nightmare to work with? Have you ever skipped a ski day because klister was too much work?
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Old Snow
- Icy Snow
- Man-Made Snow
- Klister in a spray bottle! Spray, cool, and go!
- For increased durability, use Base Binder Spray Klister as a base layer.
- Great for going out for a ski or on training days.
- Not intended for racing but can be used in race situations when you don't have time to apply klister the slow way.
- Works well in icy to slushy snow (any kind of klister conditions)
- Best Selling Products
- Kick Wax
- Kick Wax for Coarse, Packing Snow - Red Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Kick Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Kick Wax for Icy Snow
- Kick Wax for Icy, Sugary Snow - Violet Conditions (0C/-15C)
- Kick Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Kick Wax for New Snow
- Kick Wax for New, Glazing Snow - Orange Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Kick Wax for Old Snow
- Kick Wax for Transformed Snow
- Kick Wax for Transforming Snow
- Kick Wax for Wet, Slushy Snow - Yellow Conditions (+20C/0C)
- Klister Spray Application
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Recreational Kick Waxes
- Ski*Go Kick Waxes
- Ski*Go XC Klister Series