Simplified kick waxing with no prior knowledge required! The easy and quick way to kick wax your skis. Take the guesswork out of kick waxing with this package.
- A tin of yellow kick wax for plus conditions (above 0C) with a cork attached to the bottom.
- A tin of blue kick wax for minus conditions (below 0C) with a cork attached to the bottom.
- A Kick Scraper with sandpaper
- The Sandpaper is for prepping the ski's kick zone in advance of applying either the blue or yellow kick waxes, and the scraper itself is for removing the wax when you are done skiing.
- Best Selling Products
- Cleaning Grip Zone
- Crayon and Cork Application
- Kick Wax
- Kick Wax for Coarse, Packing Snow - Red Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Kick Wax for Fresh, Powdery Snow - Blue Conditions (0C/-12C)
- Kick Wax for Icy, Sugary Snow - Violet Conditions (0C/-15C)
- Kick Wax for New, Glazing Snow - Orange Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Kick Wax for Wet, Slushy Snow - Yellow Conditions (+20C/0C)
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Recreational Kick Waxes
- Ski*Go Kick Waxes
- Ski*Go XC Kick Hardwax Series