Why Buy It: Refill for the incredible Pink Paper system developed by Ski*Go. Truly amazing results in cold conditions. This is a refill pack for the pink paper handle.
- Pink Paper is extremely fine paper (3 microns) used for polishing and rounding off the structure of the ski base in extreme cold conditions.
- Used at temperatures from 0C to -20C (the colder the better) as well as in new snow with aggressive snow crystals.
- Draw the paper back and forth along the ski base 10 to 15 times and finish by three additional strokes in the running direction.
- Pink Paper is the last step of the glide waxing of your skis.
- Think of it as a rill for cold snow!
- Often Pink Paper makes more of a difference in speed than top coating or applying a powder.
- Attaches to the handle as a sticker
- Each sheet is good for 8 to 10 pairs of skis
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/andy-ZZZ-method-base-preparation.liquid
Hello from this snippet!