This is a large pack of Ski*Go Pink Paper for use by wax techs and large teams. Does not fit the Pink Paper plastic handle.
- Pink Paper is extremely fine paper (3 microns) used for polishing and rounding off the structure of the ski base.
- Used at temperatures from 0C to -20C (the colder the better) as well as in new snow with aggressive snow crystals.
- Draw the paper back and forth along the ski base 10 to 15 times and finish by three additional strokes in the running direction.
- Pink Paper is the last step of the glide waxing of your skis.
- Think of it as a rill for cold snow!
- Often Pink Paper makes more of a difference in speed than top coating or applying a powder.