Fluoro topper powder for cold snow. Very hard finish to reduce friction between abrasive natural, or artificial snow. Excellent for long distance races.
- Transformed Snow
- Old Snow
- Icy Snow
- Man-Made Snow
- Glides best in cold conditions when it's often difficult to find a hard enough wax.
- Designed for hard, dry tracks and artificial snow.
- In low humidity it can work in temperatures up to -3C.
- Iron, cool, and brush lightly with a horse-hair brush. Then polish with cork, and finish by brushing again.
- Best Selling Products
- Gallium GIGA SPEED Powders
- Glide Wax
- Glide Wax for Cold Squeaky Snow - Green Conditions (-12C/-30C)
- Glide Wax for Icy Snow
- Glide Wax for Icy, Sugary Snow - Violet Conditions (0C/-15C)
- Glide Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Glide Wax for Old Snow
- Glide Wax for Transformed Snow
- Glide Wax with Elemental Gallium
- Glide Wax with High Fluoros
- Ironed Powder Application
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Powdered Glide Waxes
- Top Performance Glide Waxes