Five grams of both Gallium GIGA SPEED Solids
Contains both Gallium GIGA SPEED solids so you don't have to choose which one to by. Low durability top-coat for races 10km and under, but deadly fast.
- Crayon onto the base and use a natural cork to heat it in. Use a roto cork for better durability.
- The DRY solid is for cold, dry snow or artificial snow in the -6C to -20C range.
- The DRY solid contains the element gallium for increased hardness, durability, and dirt repulsion.
- The WET solid is for wet snow from -5C to +10C.
- The WET solid is 100% pure fluoro. No elemental gallium added.
- The Wet solid is the same recipe as GIGA SPEED POWDER Wet, but is packed into block form using special processing.
All Snow Types