A very high quality iron made in the EU that will live up to nearly all your glide waxing needs. With a max temperature of 160C this iron is suitable for all your glide waxing uses except for some race powders. The temperature is carefully controlled by a micro processor so the iron's temperature does not fluctuate as you pass it along the ski. A thicker plate of 15mm retains heat and helps keep the temperature steady. The cork handle is always warm to the touch.
- North American Plug and Voltage
- Twist and click knob for temperature control (90C to 160C)
- Plate is 15mm thick and completely smooth
- Cork handle is feels great in your hand especially on cold days.
- Temperature is controlled by a microprocessor to keep the temperature steady
- Built in the European Union