Ski*Go Carbon Classic (No NIS plate) Rollerskis
Carbon classic skis without the NIS plate so you can drill holes for older binding systems. Same as the NIS plate carbon classic skis in every other way.
- Directionally stable skate roller ski with 100% carbon shafts.
- The carbon shafts provide a winter-like ski feel and reduces shocks from uneven surfaces.
- Excellent choice for both competition and training.
- Wheels last over 2000km.
- Light-weight and strong.
- An extra long wheel base of 780 mm makes the ski directionally stable and perfect for diagonal stride skiing and double poling.
- I've had mine for six years and the shafts and are still my favorite classic rollerskis.
- Available in two in two stiffnesses: Soft (for body weight up to 60 kg) and Hard (all body weights).
|Ski*Go Classic Rollerskis||Ski*Go Skate Rollerskis||Rollerski Poles||Rollerski Replacement Parts|