Ski*Go HF Blue Kick Wax - Ski*Go's Crown Jewel
By far the best grip wax ever created. Fantastic, distinctive feeling of grip throughout it's temperature range. Replaces many waxes with one single can.
- Proprietary (and very secret and probably magic) fluoro compound is what gives this wax it's standout grip and glide across it's huge temperature range.
- When testing for grip, use this wax as your benchmark to compare all others.
- In situations where the temperature is fluctuating, this wax will work.
- For newer snow, use Ski*Go HF violet, for a speedier version of this wax, get "Panther Kick (Finn edition) HF Blue".
- Ideal recreational and training wax because it just works, no testing required. Leave it on your skis for the next outing because it'll probably right wax again.
- In race situations, this wax often needs a green cover to speed it up.
- Simplifies kick waxing. Top-notch grip in old snow below -1C.
- High-fluoro content repels dirt and water to make this grip fast and stay fast.
- Colour-coating is off - this wax is designed for what I call "violet conditions" which are icy, old, coarse-grained snow. If I had my way I'd colour it purple.
Old Snow, Manmade -1.0C/-20.0C
|Ski*Go HF Kick Series||Kick Waxes for Icy Sugary Snow (Violet Conditions) 0C to -15C||Kick Waxes for Coarse Packing Snow (Red Conditions) +5C to -5C||Kick Waxes for Cold Squeaky Snow (Green Conditions) -12C to -30C||Kick Wax Tools|