Ski*Go Service Pack Yellow Glide Wax - 1 kg
Not the same as Ski*Go XC Yellow! More comparable to Ski*Go Glider, Saturation and Cleaning Wax. Used for base cleaning and maintenance.
- Brand new or freshly stoneground skis need to be waxed several times before the bases are thoroughly saturated. This soft wax is especially good at thoroughly saturating ski base material.
- New layers of wax on top of this wax bind to the base better. Provides a deep-set anchor for other waxes.
- Can be used as a base cleaner. Iron in and scrape off while still warm. Wax should bring up a lot of dirt and old base material. Use this cleaning procedure every 100km or even more frequently if you are skiing in dirty snow.
- Periodically, iron in a layer of this wax to maintain good saturation of the ski base material even after normal use. Every 200 - 250 km or so iron in a layer of this wax normally (let it cool before scraping) to maintain good base health.
- Can be used as a mediocre wax for temperatures above 0C.
- Not recommended as a travel wax as it is very soft.
All Snow Types +20.0C/-1.0C
|Ski*Go 1kg Glide Service Packs||Ski*Go XC Glide Series||Glide Waxes for Wet Slushy Snow (Yellow Conditions) +20C to 0C||Glide Wax Tools|