This block is fantastic as a cover in nearly all conditions below freezing. The majority of the time, C105 noticeably enhances the speed and feel of the ski.
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Old Snow
- Icy Snow
- Man-Made Snow
- Great universal block used often throughout the year in many conditions.
- Frequently present in many wax boxes.
- Test against C44 or C44/7 when close to 0C in older snow conditions.
- Test against C110 in colder conditions below -10C.
- All-Star Products
- Best Selling Products
- Corked Glide Blocks Application
- Glide Blocks (aka Pucks or Solids)
- Glide Wax
- Glide Wax for Cold Squeaky Snow - Green Conditions (-12C/-30C)
- Glide Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Glide Wax for Fresh, Powdery Snow - Blue Conditions (0C/-12C)
- Glide Wax for Icy Snow
- Glide Wax for Icy, Sugary Snow - Violet Conditions (0C/-15C)
- Glide Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Glide Wax for New Snow
- Glide Wax for Old Snow
- Glide Wax for Transformed Snow
- Glide Wax for Transforming Snow
- Glide Wax with High Fluoros
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Ski*Go Fluoro Blocks
- Ski*Go Glide Waxes
- Top Performance Glide Waxes