Synthetic glide powder that is excellent in a varying range of conditions. Ideal in humidity below 60% when the snow is cold, dry, and squeaky.
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
0% - 60%
- This powder is legendary as a top layer.
- C380 will really speed up green waxes from most wax brands in a wide range of conditions.
- Iron in concurrently mixed 1:1 with LF or HF Green for astonishing results.
- Don't forget to Pink Paper just before hitting the trails!
- All-Star Products
- Best Selling Products
- Glide Wax
- Glide Wax for Cold Squeaky Snow - Green Conditions (-12C/-30C)
- Glide Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Glide Wax for Fresh, Powdery Snow - Blue Conditions (0C/-12C)
- Glide Wax for New Snow
- Glide Wax for Transformed Snow
- Glide Wax for Transforming Snow
- Glide Wax with Synthetic Hardener
- Ironed Powder Application
- My Recommendations
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- On Sale Now
- Ski*Go Glide Waxes
- Ski*Go Hardeners
- Synthetic Hardener Gliders
- Top Performance Glide Waxes