An interesting block since it works in two distinctive snow types. Very good for old snow down to -9C, extremely fast in new and wet snow at or just above 0C.
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Old Snow
- Icy Snow
- Man-Made Snow
- Great in older, grainy snow below 0C.
- Also fantastic in newer, wet, greasy snow at 0C and above.
- Test against 105 Block below 0C.
- Test against C22 block above 0C.
- Best Selling Products
- Corked Glide Blocks Application
- Glide Blocks (aka Pucks or Solids)
- Glide Wax
- Glide Wax for Coarse, Packing Snow - Red Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Glide Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Glide Wax for Icy Snow
- Glide Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Glide Wax for New Snow
- Glide Wax for New, Glazing Snow - Orange Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Glide Wax for Old Snow
- Glide Wax for Transformed Snow
- Glide Wax for Transforming Snow
- Glide Wax with Pure Fluoros
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Ski*Go Fluoro Blocks
- Ski*Go Glide Waxes
- Top Performance Glide Waxes