Carbon classic skis without the NIS plate so you can drill holes for older binding systems. Same as the NIS plate carbon classic skis in every other way.
- Directionally stable skate roller ski with 100% carbon shafts.
- The carbon shafts provide a winter-like ski feel and reduces shocks from uneven surfaces.
- Excellent choice for both competition and training.
- Wheels last over 2000km.
- Light-weight and strong.
- An extra long wheel base of 780 mm makes the ski directionally stable and perfect for diagonal stride skiing and double poling.
- I've had mine for six years and the shafts and are still my favorite classic rollerskis.
- Available in two in two stiffnesses: Soft (for body weight up to 60 kg) and Hard (all body weights).