CM10 is extremely good in a wide range of conditions from -2C to 20C. Made for granular or old snow, it can still test competitively in new and manmade snow as well.
- CM10 goes on the ski very easily and can be hand corked, ironed in (160C) or roto corked.
- It is a powdery block that crumbles in your hand.
- CM10 will work outside its range on the cold side as well, down to 0C in the right conditions.
- For distances over 5k, iron CM10 for greater durability. Brush with white nylon.
- Fantastic dirt repulsion.
- Best Selling Products
- Corked Glide Blocks Application
- Glide Blocks (aka Pucks or Solids)
- Glide Wax
- Glide Wax for Coarse, Packing Snow - Red Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Glide Wax for Dirty Snow - Brown Conditions (All Temperatures)
- Glide Wax for Icy Snow
- Glide Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Glide Wax for Old Snow
- Glide Wax for Wet, Slushy Snow - Yellow Conditions (+20C/0C)
- Glide Wax with High Fluoros
- My Recommendations
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- On Sale Now
- Ski*Go Fluoro Blocks
- Ski*Go Fluoro Powders
- Ski*Go Glide Waxes
- Top Performance Glide Waxes