By far the best grip wax ever created. Fantastic, distinctive feeling of grip throughout it's temperature range. Replaces many waxes with one single can.
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Old Snow
- Icy Snow
- Man-Made Snow
- Proprietary and probably magic) fluoro compound is what gives this wax it's standout grip and glide across it's huge temperature range.
- When testing for grip, use this wax as your benchmark to compare all others.
- In situations where the temperature is fluctuating, this wax will work.
- For newer snow, use Ski*Go HF violet, for a speedier version of this wax, get "Panther Kick (Finn edition) HF Blue".
- Ideal recreational and training wax because it just works, no testing required. Leave it on your skis for the next outing because it'll probably right wax again.
- In race situations, this wax often needs a green cover to speed it up.
- Simplifies kick waxing. Top-notch grip in old snow below -1C.
- High-fluoro content repels dirt and water to make this grip fast and stay fast.
- Colour-coating is off - this wax is designed for what I call "violet conditions" which are icy, old, coarse-grained snow. If I had my way I'd colour it purple.
- All-Star Products
- Best Selling Products
- Crayon and Cork Application
- Kick Wax
- Kick Wax for Coarse, Packing Snow - Red Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Kick Wax for Cold Squeaky Snow - Green Conditions (-12C/-30C)
- Kick Wax for Icy Snow
- Kick Wax for Icy, Sugary Snow - Violet Conditions (0C/-15C)
- Kick Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Kick Wax for Old Snow
- Kick Wax for Transformed Snow
- Kick Wax for Transforming Snow
- Kick Wax with High Fluoros
- My Recommendations
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Racing Kick Waxes (High Fluoro)
- Ski*Go HF Hardwax Kick Series
- Ski*Go Kick Waxes