Race Service Kick wax normally only available on the World Cup. A specialized version of Ski*Go HF Violet kick wax designed for more speed while gliding than the normal Violet HF.
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- A more racey version of Ski*Go HF Violet Kick Wax with better glide and slightly less grip.
- Proprietary (and very secret and probably magic) fluoro compound is what gives this wax it's standout grip and glide across it's huge temperature range.
- In situations where the temperature is fluctuating, this wax will work.
- For older snow, use Ski*Go HF Blue or Ski*Go Panther. For a more grippy version, get the normal Ski*Go HF Violet.
- Simplifies kick waxing. Top-notch grip in new snow below -2C.
- High-fluoro content repels dirt and water to make this grip fast and stay fast.
- Colour-coating is off - this wax is designed for what I call "blue conditions" which are perfect, silky, new snow. If I had my way I'd colour it blue.
- Best Selling Products
- Crayon and Cork Application
- Kick Wax
- Kick Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Kick Wax for Fresh, Powdery Snow - Blue Conditions (0C/-12C)
- Kick Wax for New Snow
- Kick Wax for Transformed Snow
- Kick Wax for Transforming Snow
- Kick Wax with Graphite
- Kick Wax with High Fluoros
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Racing Kick Waxes (High Fluoro)
- Ski*Go HF Hardwax Kick Series
- Ski*Go Kick Waxes