The best grip wax ever created for new snow. Fantastic, distinctive feeling of grip throughout it's temperature range. Replaces many waxes with one single can.
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Proprietary (and very secret and probably magic) fluoro compound is what gives this wax it's standout grip and glide across it's huge temperature range.
- When testing for grip, use this wax as your benchmark to compare all others.
- In situations where the temperature is fluctuating, this wax will work.
- For older snow, use Ski*Go HF Blue, for a speedier version of this wax, get "HF Violet 2.0".
- Ideal recreational and training wax because it just works, no testing required. Leave it on your skis for the next outing because it'll probably right wax again.
- In race situations, this wax often needs a green cover to speed it up especially as it gets colder and drier.
- Simplifies kick waxing. Top-notch grip in new snow below -2C.
- High-fluoro content repels dirt and water to make this grip fast and stay fast.
- Colour-coating is off - this wax is designed for what I call "blue conditions" which are perfect, silky, new snow. If I had my way I'd colour it blue.
- All-Star Products
- Best Selling Products
- Crayon and Cork Application
- Kick Wax
- Kick Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Kick Wax for Fresh, Powdery Snow - Blue Conditions (0C/-12C)
- Kick Wax for New Snow
- Kick Wax for Transformed Snow
- Kick Wax for Transforming Snow
- Kick Wax with High Fluoros
- My Recommendations
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Racing Kick Waxes (High Fluoro)
- Ski*Go HF Hardwax Kick Series
- Ski*Go Kick Waxes