A new formulation from Ski*Go! Fresh from World Cup testing this powder works in zero conditions right around freezing especially in new snow.
- An alternative to test vs. C44/7 in newer snow.
- This is one that you will pull out of the box three to four times a year and it is going to crush everything you have.
- Also comes as a pure fluoro powder.
- Rub on and speed-fleece in for best performance.
- Best Selling Products
- Corked Glide Blocks Application
- Glide Blocks (aka Pucks or Solids)
- Glide Wax
- Glide Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Glide Wax for Fresh, Powdery Snow - Blue Conditions (0C/-12C)
- Glide Wax for New Snow
- Glide Wax for New, Glazing Snow - Orange Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Glide Wax for Transforming Snow
- Glide Wax with Pure Fluoros
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Ski*Go Fluoro Blocks
- Ski*Go Glide Waxes
- Top Performance Glide Waxes