New block this year and is still highly experimental! It's designed for new snow but the jury is still out on whether in works in other snow types too.
- Fresh Falling Snow
- New Snow
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Old Snow
- Icy Snow
- Man-Made Snow
- Be the first to adopt this wax into your box before everyone else does!
- Rumor has it, it's the best new snow block available at Ski*go and possibly anywhere.
- Comes in Powder form for better durability.
- Best Selling Products
- Corked Glide Blocks Application
- Glide Blocks (aka Pucks or Solids)
- Glide Wax
- Glide Wax for Coarse, Packing Snow - Red Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Glide Wax for Fresh Falling Snow
- Glide Wax for Fresh, Powdery Snow - Blue Conditions (0C/-12C)
- Glide Wax for Icy Snow
- Glide Wax for Icy, Sugary Snow - Violet Conditions (0C/-15C)
- Glide Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Glide Wax for New Snow
- Glide Wax for New, Glazing Snow - Orange Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Glide Wax for Old Snow
- Glide Wax for Transformed Snow
- Glide Wax for Transforming Snow
- Glide Wax with Pure Fluoros
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Ski*Go Fluoro Blocks
- Ski*Go Glide Waxes
- Top Performance Glide Waxes