Fresh from the World Cup this block works in the -2C to -8C range and in all snow conditions. This is a key range and there are a lot of products that work, but a lot are not exceptional due to the varying types of snow in this range.
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Old Snow
- Icy Snow
- Man-Made Snow
- A jack-of-all-traits wax that works in all snow types but has a big advantage in mixed snow types.
- Great when icy snow has been tiled up into new snow, or when sections of the course are 100% natural snow and other sections are manmade.
- Also comes as a pure fluoro block.
- Rub on and speed-fleece in for best performance.
- Best Selling Products
- Corked Glide Blocks Application
- Glide Blocks (aka Pucks or Solids)
- Glide Wax
- Glide Wax for Coarse, Packing Snow - Red Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Glide Wax for Icy Snow
- Glide Wax for Icy, Sugary Snow - Violet Conditions (0C/-15C)
- Glide Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Glide Wax for Old Snow
- Glide Wax for Transformed Snow
- Glide Wax for Transforming Snow
- Glide Wax with High Fluoros
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Ski*Go Fluoro Blocks
- Ski*Go Glide Waxes
- Top Performance Glide Waxes