P16 is an incredible synthetic glide powder that works well in manmade, aggressive, mixed, and grainy snow. Exceptionally hard powder yet easily irons into the ski.
- Transforming Snow
- Transformed Snow
- Old Snow
- Icy Snow
- Man-Made Snow
- For all snow types. P16 can be used as stand-alone layer or mixed with other waxes to harden them up.
- It has proven to extend durability and increase speed in harsh conditions, cold to extreme cold conditions, and in manmade snow.
- P16 is always worth ironing in as a base or first layer when race waxing in all conditions as it really helps harden the base and keep the skis clean.
- The best thing is that P16 irons into the ski very easily, despite being for some of the most aggressive conditions out there.
- Ski*Go HF Universal Glide wax contains P16.
- Don't forget to Pink Paper just before hitting the trails!
- All-Star Products
- Best Selling Products
- Glide Wax
- Glide Wax for Cold Squeaky Snow - Green Conditions (-12C/-30C)
- Glide Wax for Icy Snow
- Glide Wax for Icy, Sugary Snow - Violet Conditions (0C/-15C)
- Glide Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Glide Wax for Old Snow
- Glide Wax for Transformed Snow
- Glide Wax for Transforming Snow
- Glide Wax with Synthetic Hardener
- Ironed Powder Application
- My Recommendations
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- On Sale Now
- Ski*Go Glide Waxes
- Ski*Go Hardeners
- Synthetic Hardener Gliders
- Top Performance Glide Waxes