Ski*Go Race Service HF Violet Kick Wax NO BLACK ADDITIVE
Race Service Kick wax normally only available on the World Cup. A specialized version of Ski*Go HF Violet kick wax designed for more speed by leaving out the Black Additive found in normal Violet HF.
- A more racey version of Ski*Go HF Violet Kick Wax with better glide and slightly less grip.
- Proprietary (and very secret and probably magic) fluoro compound is what gives this wax it's standout grip and glide across it's huge temperature range.
- In situations where the temperature is fluctuating, this wax will work.
- For older snow, use Ski*Go HF Blue or Ski*Go Panther. For a more grippy version, get the normal Ski*Go HF Violet.
- Simplifies kick waxing. Top-notch grip in new snow below -2C.
- High-fluoro content repels dirt and water to make this grip fast and stay fast.
- Colour-coating is off - this wax is designed for what I call "blue conditions" which are perfect, silky, new snow. If I had my way I'd colour it blue.
New to Fine Grained Snow -2.0C/-15.0C
|Ski*Go HF Kick Series||Kick Waxes for Fresh Powdery Snow (Blue Conditions) 0C to -12C||Kick Wax Tools|