Wax for Skin Skis - Must have waxes for skin skis
Skin skis are a great alternative to klister or messing around trying to find wax. However skin skis have some drawbacks, they can ice up or abruptly catch and stop when changing tracks.
- Pack includes two fluorinated waxes to cover the skin section of the ski.
- Blue wax stick is for temperatures below zero.
- Red wax stick is for temperatures above zero.
- Simply rub stick on into the hair. Avoid lumps and be sure to completely cover the grip zone.
- Skin wax stops skins from icing and improves glide.
|Ski*Go Skin Waxes||Ski*Go Waxing Kits|