The warmest wax from Ski*go's affordable XC Kick Wax Line. Great wax for recreational outings, jackrabbits, or practice.
- Last hard wax to try before switching to klister. Works great in old, coarse snow above zero.
- Your best bet is to apply this wax inside at room temperature so it's easier to cork and a smaller chance you'll get big globs. Instead of crayoning this wax on, it's more consistent to dab.
- Best Selling Products
- Crayon and Cork Application
- Kick Wax
- Kick Wax for Coarse, Packing Snow - Red Conditions (+5C/-5C)
- Kick Wax for Icy Snow
- Kick Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Kick Wax for Old Snow
- Kick Wax for Transformed Snow
- Kick Wax for Wet, Slushy Snow - Yellow Conditions (+20C/0C)
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Recreational Kick Waxes
- Ski*Go Kick Waxes
- Ski*Go XC Kick Hardwax Series