- Built on a Spine proprietary Thermoplastic NNN outsole for NNN or 'Salomon Prolink' bindings. Offers better tread when walking off-skis (ex. in parking lots etc.…)
- Outsole is resistant to cracking in cold-weather and flexes gently; perfect for easy skiing on skin skis and fishscale skis.
- The inside of the sole is made of polyurethane foam - an elastic, foam material with porous structure that retains heat and blocks the cold from radiating up from the snowpack.
- Two-piece insole, one of which is removable for faster drying between sessions.
- Improved anatomical fit - comfortable, medium fullness.
- Open lacing covers the boot's tonged to help keep out snow
- Outside made of high quality synthetic frost-resistant material with a polyurethane coating.
- Interior fleece (caprovelure) insulation is a very warm, synthetic hydrophobic material that is resistant to getting wet
- Pair weight - 335 g. (42 size EUR)
About this series: