Find the right amount of filtering for your level of training/racing effort and your comfort. These two-pack filters allow you to switch out filters from your AirTrim mask so you can breath comfortably with your preferred level of heating vs airflow. Filters come with 5 levels of filtering. The rolled corrugated plastic in the filters is coloured white or blue. The white filtering plastic offers more heating and less airflow and the blue plastic filtering material offers more airflow. The Racing Filters have varying amounts of white vs blue filtering material. The Racing3 filters offering the highest airflow and are completely made from the blue filtering material.
- These are replaceable filters only (in 2 piece sets). Make sure you already have a mask from one of the starter sets.
- The filters below are in order from Least airflow/Most warming to Most airflow/Least Warming
- :Asthma Filters (2 piece) Least Airflow, Most Warming.
- Sport Filters (2 piece) For everyday training, low intensity efforts
- Racing1 Filters (2 piece) for medium intensity training
- Racing2 Filters (2 piece) for intensity training and racing
- Racing3 Filters (2 piece) Most Airflow, Least Warming. For high intensity and racing