Aerobic exercise in cold temperatures or in low humidity (desert climates or high altitude) can be uncomfortable or even damaging to your airways. The AirTrim Mask is designed to recover heat and moisture from exhaled air - protecting your air passages from the cold and dry. This AirTrim Sport mask is the recommended starting pack for AirTrim cold weather masks. Instead of wearing a buff or scarf over your face and nose, switch to a much more comfortable AirTrim mask.
- Main portion of the mask is made from flexible, lightweight, and moisture resistant foam that moulds to your face and nose
- This pack contains a mask, and two removable filters: a "Sport" filter, and a "Racing1" filter
- The "Sport" Filter is for low intensity training. It offers a high level of warming and moisture retention but lower airflow. The "Racing1" Filter is for higher intensity training and racing. It offers a lower level of warming and moisture retention but higher airflow.
- AirTrim masks are for warming air only, and do not filter particulates from the air. They are NOT respirators and should NOT be used in the wax room or to filter air pollutants!
- Elastic strap is adjustable via a plastic clip to fit over scarves or thick hats
- Filters are rolled strips of corrugated plastic inside a circular plastic cage and are not damaged by moisture
- One size fits all
- Filters can be popped out in and out of the mask in seconds so you can switch from a high warming/low airflow filter to a high airflow filter in a pinch