If you need to get a race topper on quickly and easily when the tracks are cold, hard and maybe a little dirty, this is the liquid for you!
- Get the gallium on your skis when you need it most.
- Great option for artificial snow or coarse-grained old snow that's been through several freeze/thaw cycles.
- Only needs to be brushed very lightly with nylon brush 15 min after applying the liquid. Don't brush at all if the snow is icy.
- Best Selling Products
- Gallium GIGA SPEED Maxfluro Liquids
- Glide Wax
- Glide Wax for Cold Squeaky Snow - Green Conditions (-12C/-30C)
- Glide Wax for Dirty Snow - Brown Conditions (All Temperatures)
- Glide Wax for Icy Snow
- Glide Wax for Icy, Sugary Snow - Violet Conditions (0C/-15C)
- Glide Wax for Man-Made Snow
- Glide Wax for Old Snow
- Glide Wax with High Fluoros
- Liquid Gliders (aka Fluids or Gels)
- New Arrivals
- Newest Products
- Simple Liquid Application
- Top Performance Glide Waxes